The meeting was opened by professor Radoslav Gajanin, rector of the University of Banjaluka and professor Ranko Škrbić, dean of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Banjaluka.
Lectures were as follows:
- Project presentation – associate professor Tamer Bego, University of Sarajevo
- Partners presentation
- OSCE – an innovative approach to evaluation of pharmaceutical practice knowledge – assistant professor Josipa Bukić, University of Split
- KREF – a tool for evaluation of knowledge retention – full professor Biljana Božin, University of Novi Sad
- EE-Platform – a supporting platform for conducting pharmaceutical practice
- Current state of conducting pharmaceutical practice in Republic of Srpska – Jovana Granula, Moja Apoteka Banjaluka
- Pharmacy in Republic of Srpska – current state – Želimir Janjić, Pharmaceutical Chamber of Republic of Srpska
- Current state of pharmacy law and regulations in Republic of Srpska – Vesna Vipotnik, MPharm, Ministry of Health and Social Welfare of Republic of Srpska
A discussion on the perspectives and challenges in the process of educating Masters of Pharmacy in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the ways to improve it was also held.
We thank colleagues from the private sector, students and project partners for constructive suggestions.