The meeting was opened by associate professor Nahida Šrabović, vice dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tuzla, and then associate professor Vesna Bratovčić, vice rector of the University of Tuzla and associate professor Adaleta Softić, dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tuzla, addressed the audience.
Lectures were as follows:
- Project presentation – associate professor Tamer Bego, University of Sarajevo
- Partners presentation
- OSCE – an innovative approach to evaluation of pharmaceutical practice knowledge – assistant professor Josipa Bukić, University of Split
- KREF – a tool for evaluation of knowledge retention – full professor Biljana Božin, University of Novi Sad
- EE-Platform – a supporting platform for conducting pharmaceutical practice
- Current state of conducting pharmaceutical practice in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina – Senad Softić, MPharm and CEO at “SUPER Apoteka” Tuzla
- Competency framework for pharmacists in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina – assistant professor Martin Kondža, Pharmaceutical Chamber of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
A discussion on the perspectives and challenges in the process of educating Masters of Pharmacy in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the ways to improve it was also held.
We thank colleagues from the private sector, students and project partners for constructive suggestions.